There I was writing about the invisible gorilla in investing analysis. And I shared ways to avoid missing out on new and unexpected things.
It was coincidental that a reader Kidakaka (yes, it is a name that stands out) emailed me that the subject lines in the newsletter were not particularly descriptive.
I then went back and checked. I was pretty embarrassed to see this.
Capital Orbit newsletter – email subject line – Before
- I recognize that you could not see a descriptive subject line in the email in your inbox.
- This left you unable to search for articles visually in your inbox page. You would need to use the search box sometimes.
- Sorry for the trouble. I fell victim to the invisible gorilla in the Newsletter email.
- I had set it up so that I also got the same emails in my inbox along with all of you. This was to check if everything is Ok.
- I never noticed the poor subject line.
Capital Orbit newsletter – email subject line – After.
I immediately corrected this issue after I heard from Kidakaka. Now, this is what you will see in your inbox. The title of the article will be present in the subject.
My request to you
- If you think there is anything on this website that I can improve, do email me or leave a comment.
- I do read every comment or email that comes to me from the Capital Orbit community.